Monday 28 March 2016

XCO SA Wolwespruit


This past weekend was my first U/23 and Elite cross country race. I was very nervous going into the race knowing what my competition was going to be. I put my head down, grit my teeth and pushed as hard as I could. After six laps, 34km and 1000m of climbing I managed to cross the line in 15th position. Along with this being my first U/23 race it was also the first time racing with my new gear. My Suunto Ambit 3 Vertical was very user friendly keeping me informed 100% of the time as to where I was on the track and the amount of climbing to come. Along with my new watch I had my new eye-wear from Bolle. Absolutely no fogging and now sweat run off on the lenses. Two great pieces of equipment which really made the race way more enjoyable! A huge thank you to all my sponsors who are currently making this racing season possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment